Treat Yourself to a Happy Smile
Are you unhappy with your teeth, but can’t afford to do anything about it? Unfortunately, the price of dental insurance and treatment is becoming increasingly expensive in the West. If you live in the UK, America, or Australia, requiring serious dental work can deliver a significant financial blow. This has led to the rising popularity of medical tourism, such as dental treatments India and Thailand.
Benefits of Dental Treatments India and Beyond
Some of the key benefits of overseas medical tourism, including dental treatments India, are:
- Conversion rates: The rate of conversion from Western currencies (such as US dollar, pound, and Australian dollar) to the Indian Rupee is favourable for travellers. As such, you are able to enjoy the advantage of greater purchasing power, and reap more value for your money whilst on holiday.
- International standards of healthcare: When receiving dental treatments India and Thailand, you can rest assured that the healthcare quality meets international standards. With the rise of medical tourism, countries such as Thailand and India are investing considerable resources into private healthcare to further increase their attractiveness as a destination for medical tourists.
- Communication: When visiting any foreign country, language barriers can make travel extremely difficult. However, when it comes to receiving dental treatments India, you can be confident in the English fluency of nursing staff and doctors.
What Dental Treatments are Available?
Dental treatments India offers a number of solutions to address the dental issues faced by many. These include:
- Crowns: If you have a compromised tooth that is cracked, or otherwise damaged, a crown can be fitted over the tooth to provide the support required to prevent further deterioration.
- Dental bridges: If you suffer from gaps in your smile due to missing teeth, a dental bridge solves the aesthetic and functional issues that this can cause. An artificial tooth is permanently affixed in your mouth between two porcelain crowns, which are carefully blended in colour to match your surrounding teeth.
- Veneers: Porcelain veneers are placed on the surface of the teeth, and improve the quality of your smile – such as hiding discolouration or adjusting the size and shape of your teeth.
- Dental implants: An alternative and high tech solution for missing teeth, whereby the new tooth is surgically implanted in the jaw, in the likeness of a natural tooth.
Don’t wait forever to treat yourself to the smile you truly deserve! At My Body & Spirit, we offer medical and dental treatments India, Thailand, and Vietnam, because we believe that Australians should be able to afford the care they require. Whether it’s dental care, plastic surgery, and / or eye vision correction surgery, you don’t have to settle for Australian prices. Instead, contact us today to discover how we can help create a medical holiday you will love for both outcome and experience!